I don’t know about you, but when I hear that I can eat a sandwich containing bacon, turkey and ham, my mouth water! If you’re me and think you can never have such a yum on the Carnivore diet, keep reading!
The Carnivore diet recipes you’ll about to learn let you cook the most delicious foods ever while following the rules of the Carnivore diet.
The one we’re going to learn here is a bacon, turkey, and ham breakfast sandwich containing loads of protein, turning your body into a super body!
If you’re a meat-eater (like myself!), check this free 30-day Carnivore diet meal plan to learn what to eat from one day to seven and even thirty days!
Let’s get started and make a super yummy Carnivore breakfast sandwich that kids and adults will love to try.
How to Make Carnivore Bacon, Sliced Turkey and Ham Breakfast Sandwich
To make the Carivore bacon, turkey, and ham breakfast sandwich, you need the following ingredients and instructions. Let’s roll!
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 pack ham
- 1 pack turkey
- 1 block of raw cheese
The Carnivore Sandwich Bread
- 1 lb raw ground pork
- 5 oz. pork rinds
- 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- 1 tsp sea salt
The Duck Fat Sause
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup duck fat
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
To Make The Sandwich Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and keep the yolks for later use.
- Beat the egg whites on high until foamy.
- Melt the ghee or butter.
- Mix the raw ground pork, melted ghee or butter, and egg yolks using a blender until smooth.
- Add the foamy egg whites to the blender mixture to make the batter.
- Crush the pork rinds to make a powder using a food processor or blender.
- Add the pork rind powder and sea salt to the batter.
- Pour the batter into a pan and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove the baked loaf from the oven and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the bread as you wish and set it aside.
To Make The Duck Fat Sauce
- Mix the egg, egg yolks and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Add the duck fat to the blender mixture super slowly (it should take about 4 mins).
- Blend for 1 more minute to reach the consistency of mayonnaise sauce.
To Make The Bacon:
Cook the bacon as you prefer
- Let the bacon cool.
To Make The Sandwich:
- Toast the bread (f you like).
- Put some mayo inside both of the bread slices.
- Place the ham, raw cheese, turkey, and bacon on top of each other, and put the other piece of bread on them.
- Enjoy the great YUM you have made!
More Carnivore recipes with bacon: