Among all the Carnivore diet recipes, this bacon cheeseburger casserole with heavy cream is one of the most favourite ones. You may ask why it’s loved by many among all the casseroles; here’s why.
- Protein Pack: The combination of ground beef, bacon, eggs, and cheddar cheese in this recipe produces high levels of protein, which is necessary for developing and repairing body muscles.
- Healthy Fats: Bacon, heavy whipping cream, and cheddar cheese include significant amounts of healthy fats, which can boost energy and satiety. Also, high levels of fat promote the state of ketosis, i.e., burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates, which results in fat melting and weight loss.
- Zero Carbohydrates: As this recipe is made with animal-based ingredients and has no plant-based components, it does not contain any carbohydrates, making it suitable for low-carb or ketogenic diets.
Now, let’s see how much nutrients can be found in this recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with heavy cream.
- Calories: The calorie content of this dish depends on the brands and quantities of meat, egg, and cheese used. However, it can contain roughly 500-600 calories per serving.
- Protein: 30-40 grams of protein per serving
- Fats: Good amounts of fat can be found in this recipe, about 40-50 grams per serving.
- Cholesterol: One serving of this recipe may contain about 300-400 milligrams.
More Carnivore Casserole Recipes: