One of the easiest Carnivore diet recipes is for this PSMF bread, which is made with only three main ingredients. This type of bread is extremely low in carbohydrates as it contains no grains.
Low levels of carbohydrates and good levels of high-quality protein make this bread suitable for those on low-calorie, low-carb diets. Let’s take a look at the salient features of this amazing, Carnivore-friendly bread.
- High Levels of Protein: This recipe is based mainly on egg white protein and egg yolks for protein content, making this bread a good source of protein.
- Moderate Levels of Fat: This recipe is not high in fat, but the butter provides some fat content, which adds to the flavour and produces feelings of satiety.
- Quick and Easy to Bake: This bread is so simple to make, and you don’t need to have special cooking or baking skills.
- Nutrients: Eggs used in this recipe are rich in different vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B12, riboflavin, selenium, and choline.
- Weight Loss and Calorie Control: PSMF diets are developed for quick weight loss by severely limiting calorie intake while consuming adequate levels of protein. This bread recipe follows the rules of a PSMF diet and can help you control the overall calorie intake and melt fat quickly.
More Carnivore Diet Bread Recipes: