One of the high-protein, high-fat, and low-carb Carnivore diet recipes belongs to this festive dish made with lamb and bison. This dish is ideal for those looking for low-carb, ketogenic diets. Let’s review the main features of this meal.
- High Levels of Protein: Both lamb and bison are excellent sources of high-quality animal protein, which is necessary for muscle growth and repair.
- Rich Flavour: Lamb and bison meats have specific flavours that can add depth and richness to this Carnivore stroganoff.
- Nutrients: Various essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats, can be found in meat from lamb and bison contains.
In addition to high-quality fat and protein, this Carnivore Stroganoff dish of lamb and bison includes different minerals and vitamins as follows.
- Iron: Lmab and bison contain significant amounts of iron, which is necessary for producing red blood cells and transferring oxygen.
- Zinc: Another important mineral in lamb and bison is zinc, which boosts immune function, wound healing, and protein synthesis.
- Vitamin B12: Both lamb and bison include vitamin B12, which is essential for supporting healthy nerves and red blood cells.
- Selenium: This mineral found in lamb and bison is an antioxidant supporting thyroid function.
- Phosphorus: To increase bone health, energy levels and DNA synthesis, we need phosphorus found in lamb and bison meat.
More Carnivore Diet Stroganoff Recipes: