This Carnivore diet recipe gives us a mouth-watering protein pack, which contains incredible features and dietary values as follows.
- High Levels of Protein: It’s no secret that a recipe containing ground beef, ground lamb, ground bison, ground pork, eggs, and bacon is a protein bomb. Protein helps build and repair tissues, develop muscles, and promote different metabolic processes. 100 g of this dish can contain 15-25 g of protein.
- High Levels of Fat: Ground beef, bacon, and other meat sources used in this burger recipe are significant sources of healthy dietary fat. The body can rely on this fat content to produce energy and hormones, absorb nutrients, and maintain healthy cell membranes. 100 g of this dish can contain 10-30 g of fat.
- Zero Carbohydrates: This recipe contains zero-carb ingredients, making it an ideal meal for those on Carnivore, Ketogenic, Ketovore, and similar diets.
- High Levels of Vitamins and Minerals: The combination of meat and eggs offers various vitamins (including vitamins A, D, E, and B) and minerals (including iron, zinc, and selenium).
- Satiety: This recipe is also quite satisfying, meaning that it helps control the calorie intake and melt fat.
- Fat Loss: The ingredients contained in this dish are full of fat and protein, which help promote ketosis, boosting fat melt and weight loss.
So, let’s wait no more and get cooking to make this all-in-one, mouth-watering dish in about 1 hour, using the following ingredients and instructions.
More Carnivore Burger Recipes: