This Carnivore chicken thigh recipe is one of the easiest Carnivore diet recipes, as it only needs one main ingredient (chick thighs), with some butter and salt. That’s all! But you can’t believe how tasty and crispy it can be!
This chicken thigh recipe is loved by children and adults, whether on a Carnivore diet or not. It also contains good amounts of protein because of the inclusion of chicken skin.
Apart from being tasty, there are various health reasons why you must try this dish; here they are.
- Easy to Make: This Carnivore chicken thigh recipe needs one main ingredient, plus some salt and butter, making it a simple dish to make. Also, using different cooking methods, you can even make it outdoors.
- Rich Flavour: Chicken thighs are famous for being crispy, juicy and tender, and cooking them with bones and skin adds to their flavour.
- Versatile: You can have this dish as your main meal or together with other courses.
- High Protein Content: Chicken thighs contain good amounts of protein, which is necessary to develop and repair tissues, and improve the function of the immune system and general health.
- Nutrients: Different essential nutrients can be found in chicken thighs, including vitamins (B vitamins, such as niacin, B6, and B12), minerals (iron, zinc, selenium, and phosphorus), and healthy fats.
Each chicken thigh can contain the following amount of nutrition.
- Calories: 250-300 calories
- Protein: 20-25 grams
- Fat: 10-15 grams
- Sodium: 500-700 milligrams
- Other Nutrients: Vitamins B6 and B12, iron, zinc, selenium, and phosphorus in varying amounts
More Carnivore Diet Chicken Recipes: