There are numerous Carnivore diet recipes on the Internet, but you must try this Carnivore chicken liver recipe at least once.
- Rich Flavor: Chicken liver has a unique, rich, savoury, and slightly gamey taste, which is loved by many as it’s different from other kinds of organ meats.
- Versatility: You can cook chicken liver in many different methods, including frying, sautéing, or grilling to create various textures and flavours.
- Nutrients: Chicken liver is highly nutritious and contains essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin B12, iron, zinc, selenium, and folate.
- High Levels of Protein: Chicken liver is rich in high-quality protein, which provides amino acids essential for muscle growth and repair.
- Healthy Fats: Chicken liver includes healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
The Nutritional Information for 1/2 pound of Carnivore chicken liver is as follows:
- Calories: 150-200 calories
- Protein: 20-25 grams
- Fat: 5-10 grams
- Carbohydrates: Less than 1 gram)
More Carnivore Diet Recipes:
Dairy-Free Carnivore Waffles with Beef Liver and Eggs